Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Software problem?

Ok, this is nothing but vent... Sorry. Its just that its frustrating when this early, I can see a looming 'software problem' - by that i mean communication issues with somebody dear. I just don't get it how we can speak the same language and somehow, he doesn't seem to get me. Like maybe one of us is not on the same page, merong nauuna, may naiiwan. Maybe, we are on the same page but are on different books? Aargh.... Maybe, He badly needs to learn the art of listening and not merely hearing or is it me? Communication requires a process that you have to think and absorb what is said before one answers back or reacts. Its something that has to be worked on, seriously!!!!!! EFFORT... EFFORT! God have mercy, I pray we would be able to communicate better....

No comments:

Post a Comment