Friday, May 28, 2010

My Travel Bucketlist...

I am a certified wanderlust... I just love to travel. I feel spoiled by both my heavenly and earthly father for the opportunity to go and I am just so thankful. I'd like to think the world is my classroom. I love learning that way (Expensive huh?). It's about seeing the real thing, knowing about its history and experiencing their culture even in a short moment. Beats any world history books and any class. And its very true that you are inclined to appreciate it more when you are a bit older versus when you are younger. When I watch movies now and I see the sights where I've been too, it makes me reminisce the experience of just being in that place. Everything feels like a dream.

I'd like to share my Travel Bucketlist. Places I have yet to cross off my list. Places I'm aiming to visit someday to see the sights and to visit relatives and friends.

1. Australia - Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Brisbane -
2. Greece - Santorini and Athens -
3. Egypt
4. Dubai
5. Istanbul
6. Portugal
7. Russia - St. Petersburg, Moscow
8. Guam
9. Bali, Indonesia
10. Kota Kinabulu
11. New Zealand
12. Hawaii
13. Las Vegas
14. Milan - Lake Como
15.Stockholm, Sweden
16. Japan


From every place I have visited. I always brought home a pin and/or a ref magnet as a souvenir. Someday, I hope pins and magnets from these places would be part of the collection. =)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate, how come there's no Concord, CA, or even SF na lang on your list? :p I'll even buy your magnet for you if you come! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mai. Been to San Fran but of course, it is a given that I would definitely fly to see you if and when I go to the US. My concentration would solely be in the West Coast Love. That is where family and friends are. I miss you. Did you see the last blog I wrote about letting go? You knew you were one of the sisters right? =)

    ReplyDelete