Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A time to live and a time to die...

I heard of such sad news tonight that one of my dear friends who I haven't spent time with for quite a long time passed away.... and once again I am reminded how our time on Earth can be very brief.

I thought of a conversation with my dad earlier tonight when while watching tv, He asked if I believed in predestination. I said of course, all days of our lives have been predestined even before we were born. God knew beforehand the plans He has for us, even when and how we will die.

Our life is a gift and to show our appreciation to the life-giver, we ought to make our lives count that He may be glorified. Enjoy life but stay within bounderies. That is how to live free and peaceful. Its so true that we ought to " Dance like no one is watching. Love like you've never been hurt. Sing like no one is listening and live like its Heaven on Earth." Leave no room for regrets! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment