Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful...

Today is Thanksgiving Day (at least in the U.S.) and while its no big deal here as we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I would like to take time to reflect and write down things that I am thankful for...

I am thankful for Gods love, grace, faithfulness, mercy and help. Thankful that He sent His son to die on the cross for my sins... I was undeserving but I know am deserving because I have accepted Him in my life and in my heart.

I am thankful for the 'new life' He has given me. A new life of freedom, of second chances to make things right and live a life of obedience.

I am thankful for all the blessings. God has blessed me with much in the past, even now and I know that He will continue blessing my life for all of my days. I am thankful for my family, my friends, my future family, his provision for a comfortable life, for my health that is getting better ( I will be healed in Jesus name). 

Indeed, I am overflowing because of everything He is giving me that I am able to pour it out to the people around me...

Just remember that when things are not going the way you want it, having a sense of gratefulness will certainly put things in a brighter, better perspective. Its always good to count your blessings. Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment