Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Countdown to year end...

Oh my Gawrsh! Only 30 days to go before Christmas. The nights are breezier and longer, the traffic seems to get worst too. Hahaha. The tree has been put up and the unit is already decorated, I am almost done with my Christmas shopping although I haven't started wrapping yet BUT I honestly don't feel it  yet. BOO! I know, right? There is just so much to do, many loose ends to tie up before 2010 ends...

I don't really feel good about it. After all, Christmas is about "HIM", its not about me or getting what I want. I hope to come around feeling the Christmas spirit soonest, just letting things go and enjoying it. Its going to be a different Christmas definitely because my sister and her family will not be spending it with us and its our first without my grandfather who passed away last month but nevertheless, I am hopeful that this will be a happy one as well. I guess its all about learning to ride with the waves and coping with change when things are beyond your control...

No comments:

Post a Comment