Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Its all about Grace...

Lately, I've been struggling with my inner demons. Having a general feeling of hopelessness about some things, days when I feel that my prayers don't get pass the ceiling, a feeling of enviousness why I am still waiting while the others have gotten the answers to their prayers. There are so many things I don't understand, I'm not in control of and a lot of "why's" haven't been answered. It sometimes just feels tiring. I just feel that its not fair and yes, I do feel a 'little tampo" to the Big Guy up there.

But He is ever-loving, ever understanding and a patient Father. He can tolerate the "Bratinella" in me. And He is ever-faithful too. I feel condemned and undeserving for He still talks to me. During my quiet time, He impressed to me that if things are not the way they are then I will not be able to feel, understand and receive the GRACE! Its all about Grace.... Now I feel rotten with guilt being a brat but I am oh so thankful. =)


"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect for weakness". Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. ( 2 Cor. 12:9-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment