Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Christmas 2010 Wishlist

I know its kinda late and Christmas Eve is tomorrow night. My previous blog was about 8 special gifts that you can give for free. Well, this is just a Wish List of things I want and hoping to get. Dreams are free. I have lots of gifts under the tree and I can't wait to open them like a giddy child. =) I am thankful for all of them and I appreciate the thought and gesture. Santa, I've been good, please don't cross me off your list. This is in no particular order :

1. A round-trip ticket to London to be with my sister, brother-in-law and niece. I miss them so and I really wish that our family is complete for Christmas.



2. Apple Mac Book Pro - I am currently using an HP and not a Mac. Ok, its a just a want not really a necessity. =)

3. Ipad - Like the Mac Book Pro, a want but not a necessity. Am i sounding defensive? =)

4. An Android Phone - This is way cooler than an Iphone. Not that I don't love my I-phone. =)

5. An  LV Neverfull - Ok, i confess I am a "Bag Whore". I think the Neverfull is one of the best bags, very practical and its literally Neverfull. I already have the Damier Neverfull, now I want a classic. =)





6. I love Philosophy Products. This is my craving for the moment. A Chocolate flavored Shower Gel. Smells so yummy! =)







7. Clean Ultimate Eu de Parfum - This is my scent of choice. Smells and feels so Fresh like I just stepped out of the shower.



8. A new watch - Oh did I mention I am also a 'Watch whore '? I can never have enough watches. Meanwhile, let me dream of getting what I don't have yet...



9. Infinity Ring - from Links of London - Its love at first sight!!!! I want this. Simple but Pricey though
10. A necklace with A letter pendant with Diamonds - Oh yeah Baby - Diamonds are a girls best friend. This is not the actual one that i want, this has no diamonds on it but its Tiffany's.

Whats on your Christmas Wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment