Sunday, December 26, 2010

Surviving Christmas! =)

Whew! Today is the day after Christmas and I survived! Woohoo! I was overwhelmed with the busy season and some circumstances beyond my control (which I had a hard time letting go of) plus I was feeling lonely that my sister and her family can't make it home. Somehow, I lost my joy and excitement and I honestly did not feel it. It kicked in the last minute and I'm just so glad it did. 'Twas a peaceful, quiet and joyful Christmas Eve. Different as we were virtually and not physically together but united at heart nevertheless. I guess its all a matter of accepting some things and counting the blessings. I'm just so thankful that Christmas is also a time when we can be with the people we dearly love and are important to us - our families. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And oh, I got a few things from my Christmas wishlist. Yey! Next Christmas will be a better one definitely and that is something to look forward to 12 months from now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment