Friday, April 22, 2011

A Staycation...

Its Good Friday once again and like Holy Weeks of the past, Manila is the best place to be. I love the serenity and quietness of the Metropolis even for just 2 days.2 whole days where there is no traffic, less pollution. Its BLISS! I honestly don't mind being on a staycation - this is what it is. Away from the maddening crowd, less expenses too. Don't get me wrong, I love going places, I am no hermit except that I prefer to go when its not too crowded else, I would be needing a vacation from a vacation. Big crowds doesn't cut out for me.

So I am enjoying my staycation. Sleeping and waking up as I please, reflecting on what was done on the cross, catching up on my reading or writing a blog,  Having room service right inside my house (Thank You Manang!). Best of all just being with my family practically doing nothing. =) Just perfect to gear up for a busy week ahead.

How are you enjoying your Holy Week? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment