Monday, February 15, 2010

Its not about me...

Funny how people perceive that I am " Superwoman ". During a chat conversation with a friend this morning, he said I was too Superwoman then added " Magpaka-Lois Lane ka naman "... Ganon? I just laughed at the remark. They just think I am Superwoman with supernatural strength and comes with powers?  How I wish! But really, its not about me. I am just your typical Jane. I have my own vulnerabilities, imperfections, needs, longings, feelings. Yeah, my Kryptonites! What they see is no defense mechanism either nor a disguise to mask something up. Its not about me, never was, never will be. Its all about "HIM" who created me. Every single day i ask for His Grace, for His Wisdom, for His Strength to see me though. I depend on Him, I trust Him. I cry out to Him, I run to Him. I don't have all the answers to life's questions, I seek the answers myself...

And so friend, thank you for thinking I am a Superwoman. I take that as a compliment but really, I am Lois Lane still waiting for my Superman. Labo ba? hehehe.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment