Sunday, February 7, 2010

From Faith to Faith...

Last Friday, I had a chance to go 'bonding' with 2 old friends (since way back from high school). We watched a movie (Dear John), ate, window-shopped (at least for me because I didn't want to spend), and had coffee. It was nice to just catch up and talk about what is going on in each others lives. At the end of the day, I learned something new from their experience. That when God asks you to step out of the boat and walk in water and you do, the provision will just come. You need not be afraid. He will bless you as you obey, He will grant you overwhelming grace even when its not easy. I mean, of course I know that for a fact but somehow, seeing it through their eyes and hearing them live it out is still different. Living faith to faith on a daily basis in various situations. I am thankful to have spent time with them. They may not know it but it certainly built me up. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment