Sunday, February 20, 2011

Counting your blessings through the everydayness of life..

Its funny how sometimes God reveals to you how blessed you are in the smallest everyday things that is usually taken for granted. The other day as I was coming home from the supermarket, I came across a crowd waiting for a ride and trying to get ahead over the others when a public transportation stops to get passengers. I feel sorry for them but oh, how thankful I am that I didn't have to be in their shoes. I look around me and I am thankful to have shelter, food, finances for medicines and a little bit more to enjoy life. I am thankful for my family and for having real friends. Indeed, there are many more to be thankful for if we are just aware of it. It is always better to count your blessings than to rant how heavy your cross is or focusing on what you don't have. It really is that simple... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment