Sunday, January 31, 2010

What is your FB status?

I came across in my newsfeed about someone I know who's relationship status was " In a relationship and its complicated "... duh?

Isn't it such a waste of time to be in a relationship that is complicated at the same time? I mean, why bother to be in such? Well, I guess they could handle it. Its a free country and everyone is entitled to their own free choice. Its not for me though. I'm an all or nothing person for sure and if I am in a relationship, I would be proud of it and let the world know. It means I have weight all pros and cons and decided to go for it. It means I have found this person worthy of my time, my love, my emotions, my trust. We make each other happy and no, its nothing complicated.

Right now, my status is 'single' and thats it - for now, maybe? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment