Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is she crazy or what?

You watch her on tv and her reasoning is absolutely annoying. Mother and son is still on the headlines. I am talking about Marlene Aguilar and Jason Ivler. It's like straight out of a telenovela, don't you agree? I commend her for her deep and unconditional love for her son and I think any parent would protect their child (more of coddle the criminal eh?) but it doesn't make it right. And I don't think she is crazy as how people see her to be in this situation. I think she's smart! She knows what she is doing and she is doing such for a reason - to get a way with it, perhaps? Here is a possible scenario : The court will find her crazy and instead of putting her to jail for keeping her son from the authorities, she might be sent to a nuthouse instead which is still far much better than prison facilities and she could roam free at least within the facility. Touchy, touchy subject, right? Well, its just personal opinion, don't hate me. Bottomline is that what she did was still wrong and she will still pay her dues. What comes around, goes around...

No comments:

Post a Comment