Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keeping them close...

While it may still have its downside, I just LOVE what technology can do nowadays...

I love that its so easy to webcam with my sister and niece all the way from UK
I love how I get to chat with my cousin from Concorde, C.A. almost every day or night when she is in FB or my kuya in Hawaii and the other one in Abu Dhabi.
I love how it keeps me in touch with friends from Singapore, KL, New Zealand, Paris, Dubai, US or even locally. It makes us so near even if we are far apart.
I love that because of social networking, Old friends have found each other and the friendship is rekindled.
I love that with just a touch of a button, its so easy to call for SOS when needed

Makes me feel that indeed, its a small world after all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment