Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ANTICIPATION'S the word!!!!

The "ber" months have started. And while for other countries, Christmas season officially begins after thanksgiving, Christmas season here has already started. Yes, we do have a long christmas season! Heck, I started playing christmas songs already. Christmas is my favorite holiday!

Its gonna be a different Christmas for us though. I have always looked forward to my sisters six week homecoming that starts 3rd or 4th week of November up to New Years Day. That means, we have 6 weeks of Sadie and our family is complete. However, we won't be having them for the holidays because of their recent big move to the U.K. from CPH. Sad but understandable! But like a child giddy with opening christmas presents, I just feel that there will be a different wonder that this christmas will bring. There is anticipation in the air - a wonderful surprise is just around the corner perhaps and I love surprises!  I don't know what it is but I feel that this will be one of the best Christmas ever and I am looking forward to that and while I don't know whats up ahead, i am already thankful. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment